Happy New Year! So I am not Andie Anderson from How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. (She wrote How tos for her magazine.) Granted, I’m pretty sure I know how to lose a guy in 10 days (pretty much just be myself and the guys will run away while pulling their hair, but in general, I’m not a pro with writing “How to” articles. Well, maybe I am, but I just don’t get paid to do it. So since this is the first of January and January 2014 is the month of How tos on Peanut Butter Girl, I’m going to give you a special New Year How to. All my how tos are going to include seven steps, because seven is my favorite number and it’s a small enough number that most people should be able to follow the steps. Here goes…
How to make a bucket list for the year 2014:
1. Get a sheet of paper and a pen.
2. Number the paper 1 to 14. Since it’s the year 2014, you’re going to make a bucket list of 14 things you want to do.
3. Think of things you really want to do this year.
4. Write down the things you think you can actually do.
5. Make sure one of the things on your list is something you can do in the next week or two. (For example: signing up for a gym membership.)
6. Read over your list and make any changes you deem necessary.
7. Fold up the list and put it in your wallet. Revisit it weekly so you remember the things you want to do.
Have fun making your bucket list!